Sunday, July 6, 2008

Public Nudity

If you haven’t figured this out by now, I really enjoy Anna showing off. That’s part of the excitement for me about Mardi Gras, and one of the reasons that on several occasions I included vacation sites that boasted nude beaches. She was reluctant at first, but toward the end of the first trip she thought nothing about it. Maybe it was desensitizing her modesty. All I knew at the time was that I loved seeing the change in her.
About this same time there were a lot of websites that I considered glamour sites, in which women would host sites with teasing shots of them, topless but no nipples showing, etc. And since Anna was reaching a point in her life that she began to worry about her appearance, and I had always loved taking photos of it, it evolved that I set up a web site showing hot photos of her, and offering (for a fee) more revealing photos. We went to great pains to remain discreet, using a mailbox in a different town, and it was a great turn on to have someone email a check for topless photos of my wife—especially when they re-ordered more photos. She was apprehensive at first, but was soon getting into it.
I saw it as an incentive for us to set aside the time to get more hot photos of her, she was getting her confidence returned, and it was fun for a while.
Then it became something we “had” to do. Whether we had the time or were in the mood or not, we had to take photos, and about that time the glamour sites that linked to us started shutting down, and it was almost like a switch had been turned on that everyone started going totally nude on the preview site, and most of the photos they sold were of the wife having sex. It was more than we wanted so we shut the site down, but a further step had been taken. She was much less hesitant about other people seeing her nude.

No comments: