Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Day Closer


Monday before Fat Tuesday Day 2
Monday we were in a bar and a friend came in with a hot top, semi sheer, with a bra underneath. She told us where she had bought it, and we went to the shop and bought one. It was a loose weave sequined top that tied around her neck and with just two ties on the back to hold it on. She put it on, with in certain sunlight and in flash photos here nipples were distinct. She looked down as she pulled out her other shirt from underneath and said, “Damn, you can see my nipples right though this thing.”
“Oh, just come on, it’ll be all right,” I said, and she shrugged and smile, posing for a photo, and began walking beside me up the street. I watched the other guys looking at her, and she did too, and got excited buy it.

She posed for a lot of photos with guys, and then disappeared to the bathroom.
It came time to leave, and as we walked up the street she told me, “I saw my black guy go up the street today.”
“Your black guy?” I asked.
“My black guy.” She responded.

We got back to the room, and when there she got me on the bed, got on beside me and said, “I need to tell you something.”
“What?” I said.
“Well I went to the bathroom and was standing in line and this grungy Mexican guy was standing there waiting to go into the men’s room. He was getting obnoxious and was drunk. A young guy standing behind him asked me, ‘Do you need some protection?’
‘I just might’ I told him. When I went into the ladies room he came in with me and shut the door. I sat down to pee and he peed in the sink. I turned my head. When I got up and he zipped up he moved toward me and kissed me.
I asked him how old he was and he told me 26, and I told him I was old enough to be his mother. ‘Then I like mothers,’ he said, and kissed me again.
He has his hands on my bare boobs under the top, feeling me up. I was rubbing his pants but he wasn’t hard.
Then someone started beating on the door and I told him ‘we’d better go’ so we did.
“And?” I asked.
“That’s it. I told you about it.”

We started fucking, and talking, and I mentioned the black guy again, she was getting close to coming and I told her, “You know what I’m going to do? I have his card, I’m going to set it up for him to come to a resort we go to and spend two days fucking you.” She started coming immediately.
As we lay there she told me, “If I have to think about it and plan it then I will have a problem with it.”
“I know,” I said, “that is why I would just take you there and he’d show up. What do you think about me doing that?”
“I think that would be a fabulous gift,” she answered.

No comments: