Sunday, June 8, 2008

Felt up in Public at Mardi Gras

Letting Go at Mardi Gras
Mardi Gras is where her wild side emerged and blossomed, and they fact we are where we are today is thanks to that event—because she found a place where she could get as uninhibited as she dared—and with others getting crazy and the drinking it allowed her to discover her sluttier side.
She had first earned her beads by showing her breasts last year, but this year she had told me that she was going with me but to not expect her to do a lot of flashing. In her words she said she was going to be a good girl this year.
The idea of showing my wife off has always been a turn-on, which she has resisted for years except for a couple of visits to nude beaches, and with the exception of Mardi Gras last year had never exposed her breasts in public
Sexually one-on-one she has always been adventurous, open minded, and loves to role play as we talk through different scenarios. When I say “how about a fantasy” to her, I will describe scenes much like I find in letters on the internet as I stroke her body.
While she wasn’t baring herself at Mardi Gras, she didn’t mind me walking around with my camera getting shot after shot of other ladies baring their tops for beads, in the true Mardi Gras tradition, but she had warned me a dozen times not to pressure her to flash.
There were a lot of college kids coming in for spring break, which meant the streets were more crowded with kids exchanging beads without flashing, dancing together, and just meeting here and there, and nothing quite like our previous Mardi Gras. We decided it best to look down on the crowd and cast a few beads from a balcony to escape the crush of people. Our first choice wanted a $30.00 cover, but the next balcony we tried was $10.00 each so we paid, went up and just threw beads and people-watched until we got tired.
This restaurant had a Fat Tuesday special of a Cajun buffet and balcony space from 5 p.m. till 12 p.m., so we paid in advance for Fat Tuesday. We had spent most of Mardi Gras just walking around taking photos of all the ladies flashing while Anna continued to be a good girl.
Fat Tuesday things changed. We had some drinks, went to a parade, and this time she chose a crochet top, which has a thin lining in the front but thin enough to see the darkness of her nipples if you’re looking close in the right sunlight, It is open weave in the back, and is one of her sexiest tops, so I had some hopes that she might earn some beads before Mardi Gras was over. We had a couple of drinks as we wandered.
We were talking, she looked up and said that there are some nice beads, so I moved to the side, she went under the balcony, motioned and pulled up her top, showing her breasts and as always when she flashes, her nipples very erect. A few guys ran up and took photos too, the guy on the balcony threw the beads, she put them around her neck and we continued up the street, pausing three more times for her to show her breasts in exchange for beads.
When we got to the restaurant that afternoon we went to the balcony where I began tossing beads to the several women eagerly showing in the street below. Anna was standing beside me and in a few minutes I noticed she was motioning to a boy in the crowd. He tossed up some beads and she reached down to her top, lifting up to display her breasts to the crowd below, where there was a lot of popping flashes and a few cheers. To show to a crowd was a real stretch for her, but she just smiled at me and sipped more on her drink.
I was throwing beads, shooting some photos, and watching some of the other ladies on the balcony as they flash, and of course drinking.
Anna flashed a few more times, and a guy in his early 30’s standing beside here was entranced with watching her show her breasts and he started talking more to her.
As the evening wore on I had to turn sideways as more people crowded to the balcony, and my wife would wander up, talk awhile, talk to the people around us, and wander back away from the edge, where she began having longer conversations with two different guys, one a guy from Ireland named Joe, who she introduced to me.
I recalled in one of my photos from the previous year a girl leaning out over the balcony and her boyfriend reaching from behind her and raising her top to the crowd. I had mentioned to the guy and his wife standing on my left, and now as I watched she leaned over and he ran his hands down the inside of her bikini top and pulled it aside, displaying her breasts to the crowd, which applauded.
My wife came up and I moved her to the front. I told her that the next time she flashed I would lift her top for her.
“That’s what the other guys have been doing with me” she told me. I was shocked, and then she leaned over to me and whispered in slurred words told me, “when we get back to the room I’m going to fuck your balls off.”
She leaned over and I lifted her top, taking special attention to rubbing her breasts in front of the crowd before pulling the top down. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever done to that point. Joe, one of the guys who had been lifting her top, she said, was standing there as I did, and he asked that I take a photo of my wife with him, so I took one photo of her and Joe with his camera, her arms around his neck, and her top pulled up exposing her breasts, and as I raised the camera he told me, “No one is going to see this photo in America,” it was going to Europe, and moved his hand to cup her breast. She didn’t object, so I took the photo, and then a second one of the same pose. They broke, she pulled her top down, and walked over to me. He asked to take a photo of the two of us, so we posed, and as he took the photo she exposed her breasts to him again.
It was turning into a horny evening, the crowd was getting rowdier and I took my place at the balcony edge again, throwing beads, taking photos. I looked back over my shoulder a little later and she was posed with the other guy she had been talking too, again pulling up her top for the photo. She was laughing and having a wonderful time and as you imagine the guys in the photos (and most of the other guys on the balcony were loving it), pulling up her top for anyone who asked. It was horny for me. I was a bit more uncomfortable when I saw the second guy reach out and cup her breast as the photo was taken. It was one thing for me to be taking the photo and quite another for her to be doing it not even knowing if I was around, but I had a good buzz myself and it didn’t seem to register.
She came back over, flashed a few more times lifting her top herself and told me she was going to the bathroom. About a minute later Joe told me he was going to the bathroom and he left too. With the drinks I had a few minutes of recognition time but it occurred to me that I probably should check on things, especially after she had had plenty of time to go to the bathroom and return. I could imagine Joe trying to sneak her into one of the restrooms for more than just flashing. I went around the balcony and entered on the other side and stopped. Anna was across the room just inside the doorway (screened from where I had been standing on the balcony). Joe was kissing her. They kissed for a while, broke it, and he kept his arm around her. One of the other guys came up with a camera, he whispered in her ear, she laughed, and he raised her top exposing her breasts for the other guy while he took a photo with Joe’s arm around her. So now not only was she flashing out of sight from me but also flashing whomever Joe was asking her to flash.
As she pulled her top down she looked up and her eyes caught mine and she went pale, knowing I had seen her.
Now at this time we were a long way from where we are today, evolving, and I this was way over the line for me. I went into the restroom and tried to get a handle in my feelings, finally calming down and saying to myself hell, it’s Mardi Gras, and went back out, I would let it go where it ran. Anna was back outside on the balcony by then.
I asked her if she was ready to go, and she said she wanted to stay. We threw some more beads, she flashed a time or two, once when I went downstairs and out into the street to show her flashing her breasts to the crowd and shoot a photo from that angle.
When I went back upstairs she pulled up against me and said told me she had enough stuff to do role-playing fantasies with for five years.
I asked what do you mean, and she said she would tell me back in the room.
It was almost midnight and I hurried her along to get her back to the hotel to hear about what I had missed, but I had to stop three times while she flashed some of the balcony holders on the side streets.
In the room we undressed and lay on the bed, her with her mouth near my cock, and my fingers reaching for her pussy. She was dripping, and she began to tell me what was happening while I was throwing beads, in between licks on my dick.
She was talking to two different guys, and no one was throwing beads. Joe told her he would help her get some beads and started pointing to guys in the crowd, motioning them to throw beads. She was breathing heavier as she told me. When the beads came in, he moved behind her and lifted her top to the crowd, then as he lowered my top he moved his hands to her breasts and slid his hands over them, tugging a little on her nipples, and then down her belly before he removed his hands she said, running her hands up my chest to demonstrate how he had felt her.
I would have expected her to slap him, or move away, but Anna stayed with him, which told me more than her voice was saying. I was very hard. What she told me next confirmed it. Joe went to the bathroom and the other guy she was talking to moved up beside her, he must have seen what Joe had done, so he waved to some guys to throw beads, and when they did he moved behind her and raised her top like Joe had, and like Joe when he lowered her top he kept his hands under her top and caressed her breasts too. I couldn’t believe my good girl who wasn’t going to flash was letting two different men feel her up in front of the crowd.
She said Joe came back over and I asked why she didn’t leave. She said it felt great, and she didn’t want him to stop, she said as she slid her mouth around my dick again. Then she added, that wasn’t all, and she continued.
Joe came back and as they talked he put his hand at the edge of her top and moved his hand up under it, feeling her breasts, feeling her up.
I asked if he lifted her top this time.
She said he didn’t lift her top, he just played with her breasts.
I asked if she had tried to stop him. She answered no.
She was panting herself, her hand around my dick, taking me in her mouth between sentences as she described how he pulled his hand out from underneath her top, talked some more and then again moved his hand under her top again, playing with her breasts some more. She told me, god she was so horny.
I asked if he had hit on her, and she said he had asked if there was any chance and she had told him no. Joe left and went over and talked to this other woman for a while, and came back, this time when he tried to put his hand under her top again, she stopped him, and that was when she came back over to stand beside me on the balcony.
She said that that wasn’t the horniest thing that had happened to her though. Toward the end of the night she went into the buffet to get a little to eat, and there was another guy, with that couple who were beside me, who had been watching her flash all night, and they talked a little, and she was eating the tail off a crawfish, he told to just suck it, and she told him she couldn’t, and he demonstrated. Then he told her wanted to take a photo of her, so she’d raised her top, and he flashed it. Then he told her to show her beaver. She asked him what he’d said, and he repeated it, and then said he wanted to eat her.
She said she wasn’t sure she had heard him right, so she asked him again. Anna said. He told her that he wanted to eat her, he asked her if she would go in the bathroom with him and she told him no. He asked Anna if she was sure and she told him no again.
She said that was it, but it was soo hot, being felt up by two guys, and being propositioned by two guys. “It’s really helped my ego tonight,” she said.
At this moment I was fighting to hold back from coming, but I asked if she liked other men touching her breasts.
She told me yes it felt great.
Caught up in the passion I asked, if she wanted more men to touch her breasts. Anna paused for a second, then grunted a yes, and at this point it was more than I could take, I rolled her to her back, crawled between her legs and sunk my throbbing cock into her soaked hot pussy in a single stoke.
As I began to fuck her I told her next year more men would touch her breasts, and I might even tell some of them they were welcome to touch her breasts. I asked if she would you like that.
Yes, Yes, just fuck me, she said arching her back as I came as she said it and collapsed.
As my breathing returned I told her that I wasn’t joking.
She answered she knew. In my mind I had this vision of two different guys posing for a photo with her at the same time, both of them holding a breast, everyone looking into my camera.

Even sober the next day she talked about how horny she was and glad she let it happen.

It was a bold step for both of us, and my reaction encouraged her for sure. Another step on her journey.

1 comment:

Arizona Marrried Couple said...

That was one hot post. Susi and I both liked enjoyed it and now we are going to bed. Thanks J