Saturday, March 31, 2012

Positive statement

There has been a near total change in the last few weeks. She's started feeling better, has been hitting the gym on a regular basis, is logging into a calorie counter site a couple of times a day, and is shedding some weight. "I feel the best I have in over a year," she says. She things the hormonal surges, ebbs and flow of menopause are passed, and then she hit me with the shocker. As she told me:

"You not going to believe this but today I was in the post office and I saw this black guy he was so hot that I got wet looking at him. He was my ideal in a lover, very tall, very black, bald head. He was taking to a woman who had asked him directions, but I wanted to talk to him. I wanted him."

I asked her, "So you really prefer very tall guys?" She had said he was about 6' 7".

"Yeah, they have bigger dicks," she said.

Then I threw in the question that had been building for a while.

"Do you think that you're ever going to fuck another lover again?"

"What?" she asked, from shock more than anything. She heard me.

"Do you see us only fucking each other for the rest of our lives, and you not having anyone else inside you other than me?"

"No." She said. "I see me fucking other men sometime." I smiled. "But that doesn't mean I want you starting up an ad and asking for potential men to email, etc."

I had figured out my role in this actually--which is no role. "No, I'm not in this as far as pushing, enabling, or anything else. When you want to you can, and I stay in the background."

As we were having this conversation she was astride my cock and I was holding both her breasts, and I could feel her pussy soak as she said all that. The conversation faded away pretty quick after that though, we became distracted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see there is some movement in your hotwifing world. Here's hoping she chalks up not just a dozen, but a baker's dozen of black cocks! And, the first dozen is always the hardest!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see there is some movement in your hotwifing world. Here's hoping she chalks up not just a dozen, but a baker's dozen of black cocks! And, the first dozen is always the hardest!