Friday, October 10, 2008

Post Hedo

As we watched the video of her with her third black lover later and she saw him trying to rim her ass and then fingering her ass, I told her, “You’re going to let him fuck your ass, aren’t you?” She didn’t answer, although I knew the answer.
“Maybe” she said.
“You’re going to let him try.”
“Yes, I’m going to let him try, but I can’t imagine his cock that big in my ass.”


Journal Entry: Lets recap for a minute. Her first fuck, the football player, had not answered her emails and she wrote him off. Now right before Mardi Gras he has written. It’s back on again obviously. She said she is not going to fuck him at Mardi Gras, because he expects it and she won’t reward that attitude, but she would fuck him again.

Last night she got pissed because I do not want anyone to come to our home to fuck her, and I don’t want anyone spending the night with us. “I like getting fucked in the morning,” she said, and I cautioned over the fact they wouldn’t use rubbers in that situation.

Last night after watching the video of her fucking her third guy, she asked me, “
Can we take restraints with us?”

“You want him to tie you up?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said.

No comments: