Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Life Gets In the Way

Looks like her meeting with her new friend has been put off--he is traveling and out of town within our available window.

So it looks like her next black fucking will be toward the end of the month with the man I refer to as her black boyfriend. He is the only person other than me who has been inside her in over a year, and looks like he will be enjoying her again before another joins the party. When I looked into a reservation I was looking at a vacation cabin in the mountains, where we had met a prior fuck buddy and he stayed in the extra room and was two days of sex. "I don't want to do that," she told me, "I don't want him overnight." Her reason is a couple of times we have gone for cabins and the guy was a no show at the last minute (never with a first time but always someone we had a connect with). So at least we can cancel a hotel room at the last minute, they do not have a minimum stay, or hidden charges like a damage deposit or cleaning fee. There is something to be said for that.

Deep down I also suspect she is afraid that she will end up in his bed and sometime in the night he's bareback her. She has gone 180 on the barebacking and it now something she doesn't want to do with him. I understand women change their mind and I respect her choices.

What I don't understand is he is driving several hours to be with her and I do not expect he will be staying late with her and then returning home, thus he needs a room. I will probably book adjoining rooms with a connecting door, just to see how things play out.

I'll post the results in a couple of weeks. The one thing I have learned is things rarely work out the way I have envisioned or anticipated--but it is all good.

1 comment:

LucyGirly said...

I continue to appreciate the detail and honesty that you bring into the discussion.
The fact that you draw the line between your dreams and fantasies, her stated desires, and what really happens is a breath of fresh air in a subject that has so many frauds and liars.