Wednesday, December 6, 2017

In the middle of sex the other night she asked if I had heard from someone.
"Yes," I said.
"And...?"
"Your black boyfriend wants to fuck you soon."
"Good." And that was the end of that conversation. It is supposed to happen this weekend.

In the meantime it was time for her pap smear. A few years ago, and one of the reasons she had took a long break was her pap tested positive for HPV. Of course she freaked, and she had been barebacking this one black guy who, I don't know, was just too pushy about going bare--as if he never thought about who he fucked without protection. She was sure she was going to get cervical cancer but after some research we discovered that there are only a few strains out of thousands that can turn into that, and that in most cases the body's immune system takes over and clears it out in a couple of years. And that is what happened.

Since then she had one guy I mentioned earlier that had fucked her bareback on a couple of occasions, and her current black boyfriend who has not used a condom anytime since they picked it back up. But she got apprehensive about her pap smear coming up, and said, "You know, if I turn up with a positive test I think it is time we stop with other guys all together."

Understanding her concern, I agreed, that if that happened maybe it was time we stopped, we've had a good run and fulfilled beyond what our wildest fantasies were in that regard.

Then we had some real life conflicts that had us moving the day around to meet her boyfriend, and she gave a few excuses about maybe putting it off--and then she perked up and moved a lot of things around to be free for the get together. She did not come out and say it, she didn't need to, but the effort she has gone to tells me in no uncertain terms that she really wants to fuck him again soon.

This morning when I walked into our home office there was a letter on my desk. I picked it up and looked at it, and it was from her health test. She is negative and all systems are go.

So boyfriend will be dropping a load or two inside my wife this weekend.

One thing more in that vein. Last time they were fucking he told her he could not hold out much longer, and she said, "Why don't you put your cum inside me."

He smiled and said, "I am going to put my seed deep inside your belly."

This has been his first reference to seed or breeding, one of the fantasies we have played around with. (She had a tubal litigation years ago so it is only a mind game). Interesting that he picked up on it though.

Also I know this blog was dormant for a long time, so if I continue I need to know someone is still out there reading it. Post a comment or drop a note or something to let me know you're reading. Thanks.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

very hot... eager to hear how it goes... does the boyfriend know she had a tubal?

Jamie Greene said...

love this post! My wife and I have considered some hotwife activity, but have not moved forward on that yet. Maybe in 2018 :)

Geb826 said...

Read some of your posts, interesting. I will keep a bookmark here and check back often. This post date is December 2017, are y’all still active?

Geb826 said...

Interesting post. Are you two still active? Will check back often for updates. Anxious to read more.

Vanessa Valmont said...

The word seed... so rare, yet so powerful. Great work...

-VV

Anonymous said...

Sorry but feel it's best to be anon at least for the moment. I(we)are looking for any info on the lifestyle. We have committed to taking whatever steps necessary to be comfortable with sex dating. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your inspiring blog. Hope you guys are still happy whether active or not.

Anonymous said...

We’re here

Spacecstcpl said...

Newbe stag looking for any info and insight I can find. Thanks for writing.

-- blessed+conflicted -- said...

Yes, still reading it. Great stuff!

-- blessed+conflicted -- said...

Awesome!

JB said...

Thank you!